Established in 1992, Abiding Presence Preschool offers a variety of hands-on activities that introduce language, math, science, art, music, and creative movement through developmentally appropriate activities. We teach children, ages 3 through young 5’s, in a respectful and nurturing atmosphere and encourage parents and teachers to work together toward the common goal of developing the child’s fullest potential.
Developing Children to
Their Fullest Potential
AP Preschool Learning Objectives
- Develop a sense of personal worth
- Have a sense being loved and cared for
- Associate the experience of love and care with God’s love
- Experience all preschool skills in a play based atmosphere
- Lay the ground work for future educational endeavors
Nothing from April 8, 2020 to May 8, 2020.